How do i hook these speakers up to my S4?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default How do i hook these speakers up to my S4?!

I have an S4 + midifighter for what its worth! Hooked up to my Acer laptop ofc.

My speakers are.....
    1 - [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-B215D-Eurolive-1-35-Inch-Compression/dp/B002ZX80V6"]Amazon.com: Behringer B215D Eurolive Speaker Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15_inch Woofer and 1.35-Inch Compression Driver - Black: Musical Instruments@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41giP46pJ0L.@@AMEPARAM@@41giP46pJ0L[/ame]
    with 2 - http://www.djtechtools.com/store/ess...k-rokit-5.html

Really lost on how I could hook all 3 of these speakers up together??? Do I need some sort of mixer thing that I can hook all the speakers into?

Thanks!

How are you setting this up and for what purpose with one PA speaker and two studio monitors?

Tech Guru

S4 has two main out puts. Hook the Behringers to your quarter inch outs and the monitors to the RCA outs. Control the volume of the monitors on the speakers themselves.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    How are you setting this up and for what purpose with one PA speaker and two studio monitors?
    I really dont know... I got the rockits with my S4 package and i've had the behringer for like a year already... i was wondering if i could hook them up together?? all 3 that is...

Tech Guru

forget the behringer for the time being. It'd be like trying to play table tennis with two paddles and a tennis racket.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by oliosky View Post
    forget the behringer for the time being. It'd be like trying to play table tennis with two paddles and a tennis racket.
    This is another thought i had the Rokits have 5" subs in em dont they. Should I just sell the behringer for a couple hundred bucks? I've heard really good things about the rokits..

Tech Guru

what are you trying to power? A studio/bedroom or a venue?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by oliosky View Post
    what are you trying to power? A studio/bedroom or a venue?
    This is gonna be in my bedroom... bcuz i dont think the behringer + 2 rokits wouldnt be enough for a venue would it? im really just into doing clubs tbh.

if you were bedroom'ing would u keep the behringer or rockits? (im leaning towards rockits)

The behringer doesn't really have much purpose in a bedroom and the rokkits sound a hell of a lot better.

Tech Guru

forget the behringer for your bedroom. the rockits are studio monitors which will be perfect for your bedroom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast