Popular Article broken links

Default Popular Article broken links

Hi, I seem to run across several broken links when i try to view the old articles.

Here is an example of one:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/04/0...ct-beat-grids/

I think it has to do with spaces in the directory name. How do i fix it? Im using firefox on vista.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention- I have no idea what the problem is but it appears to a word press problem. Let me see if we can sort it out.

Scratch That- its a firefox problem. Apparently if a link has capital letters in it then firefox cant open the link properly. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix that?

Tech Convert

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14 on XP and used the Search function on 'beat grid' and came to the following page:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/04/0...rids/#more-339

This is the same link as in the popular articles section. I think you already adjusted this? Some other links still seem to be broken tho (Both Firefox and IE)
    Last edited by Marc; 06-14-2008 at 07:51 AM.

I dunno if the problem is w/ FireFox perse

This is first link that was posted by aiden:
    "standard begining" ".djtechtools.com/2008/04/09/quickly-set-up%E2%80%A6ect-beat-grids/"

And here is the second link:
    "standard begining" ".djtechtools.com/2008/04/09/quickly-set-up-perfect-beat-grids/#more-339"

Disregard the #more-339...notice how the link in the post has the "..." in order to shorten it? For some reason, the first post link doesn't properly translate the "..." into what it's supposed to be, instead it turns it into "%E2%80%A6"