Cheap and good stand for 2 CDJ 2000s
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tekki's crotch
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Cheap and good stand for 2 CDJ 2000s

    I currently can't really work with both turntables and CDJ 2000s on my desk.
    That's why I'm looking for a good stand.

    It's looking like this but I really can't use the CDJs like this



    My current options are the Spacetek stand



    or the Zomo stand:



    They are VERY pricey though. The Spacetek-one is 350 in Germany, the Zomo one 260.

    Are there other alternatives or do you have a better idea?
    DJDiscourse.com the new DJ community

  2. #2
    RGAS Guru Xonetacular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,027

    Default

    There's someone on here who makes and sells CDJ stands that mount to VESA mounts and are cheap. I think he sells them on ebay.

    there are some other dual stands on ebay for around $100 too just search cdj stand
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 01-04-2012 at 02:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tekki's crotch
    Posts
    1,568

    Default

    Who's that?
    DJDiscourse.com the new DJ community

  4. #4
    RGAS Guru Xonetacular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,027

    Default

    can't remember

  5. #5
    Tech Guru Cook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Was this not the guy?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJ-Table-W...#ht_830wt_1189

    Was going to get stands for my 800mk2's but still havent gotten round to it

    EDIT: The spacetek one is NIIIICE though.

    Wouldnt you bet better with two single stands? (although more $$)
    Last edited by Cook; 01-04-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

  6. #6
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    Was this not the guy?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJ-Table-W...#ht_830wt_1189

    Was going to get stands for my 800mk2's but still havent gotten round to it

    EDIT: The spacetek one is NIIIICE though.

    Wouldnt you bet better with two single stands? (although more $$)
    Heres a cheaper alternative.. I have this and it fits cdj900 perfectly (as well as lots of other gear). I put mine on monitor arms so they swivel around but u can mount them to anythingwith vesa holes.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200659713451#ht_897wt_922

    Sorry, same one as hoodless posted.

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    113

    Default

    I use this in conjunction with the available base:
    http://store.roadreadycases.com/dyn_...=RRBL&k=224520

    looks like this:



    but now I'm down to this:



    Gives you an idea about how wide the platform is. It's sturdy enough, too. Liked it a lot when I used it to suspend the CDJs over the 1210s.

    On a side note, those 1210s and the DJM-800 will probably be up for sale soon. The S4 is already sold. Gotta fund my new Xone DB4.. or whatever other unnecessarily awesome mixer Allen & Heath debuts at NAMM2012.

  8. #8
    Tech Guru Cook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Heres a cheaper alternative.. I have this and it fits cdj900 perfectly (as well as lots of other gear). I put mine on monitor arms so they swivel around but u can mount them to anythingwith vesa holes.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200659713451#ht_897wt_922

    Sorry, same one as hoodless posted.
    What arms did you fit these to ? im trying to find freestanding ones but according to the seller they dont come with any brackets.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

  9. #9
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    13

    Default

    thank you rev1911, exactly what i was looking for. gonna go purchase it now.

  10. #10
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    What arms did you fit these to ? im trying to find freestanding ones but according to the seller they dont come with any brackets.
    Theyll fit anything with a vesa mount..

    I put mine onto an ergotron arm that i used to use for monitor.. It c-clamped to my table..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •