Traktor Pro via iPhone (Lemur)
    Tech Student

Default Traktor Pro via iPhone (Lemur)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Not going to merge this with the other lemur thread because this is focused on running it on the iPhone.

So how do you get an iPad app on the phone? I've never tried and never researched so consider this my research.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

i will share it but first i must put out 2 tabs, is for controlling my led lights and my laser.I will make again and the .tsi only for traktor and i will share it here..In this tamplates i use 3 midi and 3 midi outs .Only deamon 0 is for traktor.And if you see in video in the iphone up is 4 tabs .2 is tamplates for traktor..

Tech Student

i hope to buy an ipad because i dont have yet but if lemur works fine without lattesy in iphone i think will be the same an on ipad..I will try it soon.

Yes! Please share the tsi?

Tech Convert

loving the template and loving the track, I had to squint but I figured you were playing Justin Jay - How Goes The Dynamite.. looking forward to the template!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Lagos View Post
    i hope to buy an ipad because i dont have yet but if lemur works fine without lattesy in iphone i think will be the same an on ipad..I will try it soon.
    I would think that the iPad would work even better seeing how the Wi-Fi card on the iPad is actually a lot more stable than any of the iPhones I've ever owned.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Lagos View Post
    i will share it but first i must put out 2 tabs, is for controlling my led lights and my laser.I will make again and the .tsi only for traktor and i will share it here..In this tamplates i use 3 midi and 3 midi outs .Only deamon 0 is for traktor.And if you see in video in the iphone up is 4 tabs .2 is tamplates for traktor..
    Hey champ, is there a way you could share the file for us?

Cheers