Criticize this mix
    Tech Wizard

Default Criticize this mix

I've mostly been mixing liquid dnb lately, which has been going well. But tonight I wanted to switch it up and go in on something heavier. After 2 failed attempts, I eventually was able to get through a mix without any trainwrecks. I'm not extremely happy with this mix as it's not nearly as smooth or seamless as I've been mixing lately.

So you may be wondering right now why I'm even bothering to put this up here if I'm not happy with it. Well, I figured that I could probably learn more from this mix than I could from a mix that sounds much more polished.

So have at it. If you think it just flat out sucks, then feel free to say so (although it would be nice if you could follow that up with why). Notice clashing keys? Point it out to me. I'd love for this mix to get picked apart, I'll probably learn a few things from it that way.

Stomp - Sub Focus
    Framework - Break
    Broken Mirrors - Mutated Forms
    The Code (SKC Remix) - Absolute Zero & Subphonics
    Waterboard - Optiv
    Back In The Grind (Cern & Dabs Remix) - Octane & DLR
    Tap Ho - TC
    Kingdom - Spor
    Program - Noisia
    i always roam through the forest, just like a brontosaurus.

Tech Wizard

I threw together a much more soulful mix this evening. Pretty happy with it (for something that was unprepared), especially with the track selection. I think it all worked together well in a harmonic sense.

http://www.mixcloud.com/grubbers/liquid/
    i always roam through the forest, just like a brontosaurus.