Buyers from the uk?
    Tech Convert

Default Buyers from the uk?

I'm really thinking about purchasing the s4 with a midi fighter on the site but I am confused about the shipping. Has anyone on this forum from the uk or europe ever bought from DjTechTools and had any extra costs added during shipping from customs etc. Any help would be great

Thanks

Yeh I bought a VCI-100SE from here a few year back. Basically your looking at about another £30-40 customs charge which will need to be paid to Parcel Force usually before they release it for delivery. You can request DJ TT to clearly mark it as a gift and you might get away without paying it but this didn't work for me.
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

i think you have to pay 20 % duty + shipping. I was going to get my s4 from djtt , but it worked out being about the same as getting it in the UK, but the shipping would take longer.

It's your choice.
    CDJ 2000s + DJM 2000

Check out my Mixes : Soundcloud

Tech Convert

Default Thanks

Thanks for the help I thought it would be about the same as buying in the uk but the bundle deal with the midi fighter seems a good deal even with another 30-40 added on.

yeah definitely is a sweet deal just double check the shipping price before you go for it!
    CDJ 2000s + DJM 2000

Check out my Mixes : Soundcloud

With shipping and VAT I don't think the S4 is that much cheaper to buy from the states

I bought a midi fighter, I used the fastest shipping, by the time parcel force and customs had got their on hands on it, it cost me nearly £200 in total

Don't think things can be marked as gifts for insurance purposes?
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

DJTT dont mark stuff as gifts :-( Already asked them :-)
    Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio 2, Aiaiai TMA-1, Behringer EuroRack MX 1604A, M-Audio BX5A, Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2010
    Facebook and Soundcloud: Fuscus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuscus/275164752519652

It will work out way more than just £30-40 extra. It's approx £30 for just the midifighter. Then add 20% of the s4 value!! Prob closer to about £150. Plus shipping. Prob not that mch cheaper in the end.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox