Problem with upgrading to scratch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Problem with upgrading to scratch

Wonder if anyone can help here?

I recently decided to go digital (eventually), i bought NI audio 6 and got tractor le with it, they upgraded it to tractor pro 2 for free with the nov-dec offer. today i bought the certified traktor scratch pro online from NI and have not received a serial from them? My audio 6 and tractor software has been registered any ideas why there is a hold up? i have emailed support but have not heard anything back yet

Jamie

have you had a look in service centre? the bit of software on your computer...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Might be hidden in there with the receipt.....u did get a receipt?

Tech Convert

Yeh theres nothing there to upgrade its looking for the serial which they have not sent me. Have u any idea how long NI take getting back to emails? or should i just phone germany lol?

Tech Convert

nothing on the receipt as well just order number and ref number

also it might be in your registered downloads

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ct-activation/

on the right hand side there's a link to "View all your registered products and serial numbers here… "

if you log in there it should have all your registered serials
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

Yeh i thought of that, its got traktor pro 2, audio 6 and audio hardware there already registered but no sign of scratch

Tech Guru

I thinks its because you have to wait for the upgrade kit to come in the mail. I think they will only send out a scratch serial # by e-mail if you already own a scratch product. Think you gotta wait bud

hmmm that's annoying. might be worth posting on NI forums. Sometimes a mod there can escalate a ticket for you

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

if you ordered the certified S4 scratch upgrade kit you'll need to wait for it to arrive in the mail. The serial number will be on the software CD in the package with your control vinyls and CD's.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast