"I Should Stick To DnB" 75min of Poorly Mixed Prog, Trance, Electro, Breaks & Dubstep

Thumbs down "I Should Stick To DnB" 75min of Poorly Mixed Prog, Trance, Electro, Breaks & Dubstep

I made my friend a mix of "Techno" as he calls it, he likes the stuff the kids on drugs like Unfortunately I really don't listen to these tracks enough to make a good mix so there are plenty of terrible errors...Anyway it's got alot of older stuff you don't see on too many mixes anymore and some newer trance, progressive, breaks & electro house, as always one take, no preplanning and plenty of mixing errors...please comment and enjoy the mix...

Format, Complete with releases found on so you can go and torrent the shit out of these tunes instead of supporting the scene -
    Artist - Track (Remix name) - Label - [Release Found On]

Tracklist

Holden - A Break in the Clouds (Main Mix) - Border Community [A Break in the Clouds] Alltime Prog Anthem
    Michael Cassette - Kilimanjaro - Anjunadeep [Anjunadeep 02 Unmixed]
    Behind Blue Eyes & Sun Control Species - Second Sunrise - Iboga Records [Crosslink 2]
    Hamel & Blackwatch - Discotek - Bedrock Records [Discotek] Another Progressive Classic
    Ficta - Eli - Global Underground [Eli]
    Nyquist - Nasturro - Iboga - [Best of My Sets]
    King Unique - Dirty - Curfew [Dirty] Great Prog House Tune
    Auricular - Killa Bass - Iboga - [Best of My Sets]
    Junkie XL - Zerotonine (Slacker's Tens remix) - Manifesto [Zerotonine] My friend ripped this for me off the vinyl sorry for the terrible sound, I couldn't find a legit MP3 to purchase
    R Fresh & Infiniti - Get Fresh - Fresh Productions [Get Fresh] I tried some 3 deck stuff for the first time and royally screwed it up
    Vibrasphere - Erosion - Glenn Morrison & Bruce Aisher Remix - Tribal Vision Records [Erosion EP]
    Mason - Exceeder (Felguk Remix) - Taste/d Music [Exceeder Remixes]
    Fedde Le Grand & Ida Corr - Let Me Think About It (Club Mix) Ministry of Sound USA - [Let Me Think About it remixes] Super Cheesy Cue Point Mess Around
    Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica - Ultra [Illmerica]
    Rick Ross - Hustlin' - Def Jam [Port of Miami]
    Zedd - The Legend Of Zelda - Bazooka [The Legend Of Zelda]
    Feed Me - Grand Theft Ecstasy - mau5trap [Feed Me's Big Adventure] Forgot the abnormal phrasing, terribad mixing
    Jesse Garcia - Off the Hook - Stealth [Stealth Classics Volume 6] What a tune!!! There is some good Electrohouse after all
    Deekline - I Don't Smoke (Utah Saints Remix) Rat Records [I Don't Smoke '09 Mixes]
    Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow - Plasmapool [Lick The Rainbow]
    Spencer & Hill - Less Go (Porter Robinson Remix) - Bazooka [Less Go]
    Merka - Turbo (Kultur & Colombo Remix) Big Square Recordings [Turbo]
    Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) - Fool's Gold [Day 'N' Nite - Crookers Remix]
    Kaskade & Deadmau5 - I Remember (Caspa Remix) Ultra [I Remember]
    Tony Allen - Take Me Higher (Dave London Remix) Yes Mate Recordings [Take Me Higher] Florida Breaks Anthem!!!!

Anyway thanks for listening, and I hope to get a comment or two telling me how much I suck...don't worry I know be easy all

Mike
    Last edited by bigheadmikelove; 01-06-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!