Broken Electric Progress - 70min of Prog, Trance, Breaks and Electro on 3 decks.

Exclamation Broken Electric Progress - 70min of Prog, Trance, Breaks and Electro on 3 decks.

I decided to scrap my last mix cd for my friend (though I will leave it up for a few weeks if there are any people out there that want to grab it) as it was terribly mixed. I made this last night after I got home, let me know what you think, still plenty of classics, still plenty of styles, still plenty of mistakes. This was also my first try at mixing on 3 decks If anyone could give me some criticism on how to do 3 and 4 deck mixing I could sure use it...It's pretty confusing at times so apologies if the tracks bounce around or aren't smoothly mixed... Lemme know what you think of this one I think it's pretty decent...As always no preplanning, no mastering, no worries. Genre - Progressive House, Trance, Breaks, Electro House

Tracklist

Jerome Isma-Ae - Speed Beatbot recommended this to me, it's actually pretty good
    Eitan Carmi - Subtle - Iboga
    Solarstone - Seven Cities (Solar Stone's Atlantis Mix) - Hooj The all time Progressive Trance Anthem
    Blinky - Kant - Baroque Records
    Spooky - Belong (Sasha Involver Remix - Prankster Edit)
    Lostep - Burma (Sasha Remix) - Global Underground I over-mixed it a bit, but this is one of the great breakdowns in progressive breaks
    Neo - Abyss - Electrofly
    Bad Tango - Cortex (Monk3ylogic Rmx) - Broken Records I think I got too many things going on here (4 Deck Trickery)
    Burufunk & Carbon Community - Community Funk (Deadmau5 Remix)
    Froidz - Finally (Mord Fustang Remix) - YAWA Records
    Manu B - Escape 2011 (Bubu (BREAKS) Remix) - 24 Beats Recordings
    Monsoon - Africa (Dave London & Filthy Rich Remix) Yes Mate Records Big Big Florida Breaks Anthem
    Hunter Vaughan - Ragnarok - AUX
    Mason - Exceeder (Felguk Remix) - Taste/d Music
    La Roux - Bulletproof (Dave Aude Cherry Radio Remix) - Cherrytree Recordings
    The Gulf Gate Project - Illuminati (Ways & Means Remix) - Dusted Breaks
    Rennie Pilgrem & Uberzone - Black Widow - TCR Classic UK Breakbeat tune
    Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello (Club Edit) - Big Beat Records I know it's cheesy, but how can you not love this track
    Mord Fustang - The Electric Dream -Houserecordings
    Armand Van Helden - U Dont Know Me Feat. Duane Harden - Armed Records
    Ed Solo & Deekline - Handz Up (Stanton Warriors Remix) Against the Grain
    Wolfgang Gartner - The Way it Was - Ultra
    Fresh & Matan Caspi - Knocked Into Submission - Baroque Records
    Danny Howells & Dick Trevor - Kinkyfunk (Main Mix) Yoshitoshi
    Damian Heck - Moring After (Ds Futurology Mix) Electrofly
    Blackwatch & Greed - Gentle Rain feat. Lesley (Greyarea Mix) Classic Progressive Break
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Shameless, but I'm bumping this...the mix is sloppy I know, but surely there is plenty of criticism that could be gleaned through the mix...

The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.

I'll give it a bash dude.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

about 1/3 through man. loving the melodic breaks mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Great job overall mike. Except for a couple dodgy spots was a sweet mix. More of the breaks from you i hope

Thanks for listening Jester. I'm going to re record this mix and clean up all the mistakes today as I'm waiting on some tools to get delivered...Gotta love being the boss