DJ City Record Pool Prices??
    Tech Mentor

Default DJ City Record Pool Prices??

So I'm very interested in DJ City Record Pool but I have no idea how much the subscription cost is. It doesn't really say unless you sign up and I'm not really able to do so at the moment(I'm just not, don't ask). I used the introductory offer at ZipDJ and it was great except after that the prices are way too expensive. That's why I have come to DJ City. Are the prices supposed to be some secret or something? Can someone tell me what the prices are for the subscriptions at DJ City?

It says on their website that its 30$ a month and you pay for 3 months each time :-)
    Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio 2, Aiaiai TMA-1, Behringer EuroRack MX 1604A, M-Audio BX5A, Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2010
    Facebook and Soundcloud: Fuscus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuscus/275164752519652

Tech Mentor

Oh okay. I didn't see that anywhere. I'm still recovering from last night's gig maybe. :P

So I have a question. On ZipDJ I was able to find about every song I searched for that was released from now to the past like year. Would I be able to say the same for ZipDJ?

If you're on a tight budget check out 8thwonder dj pool. $12.99 a month!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Wizard

DJ City is great. All tracks are 320 kbps. 99% of the Top 40 tracks have custom made intros/outros. Can search back to 2010
    Twitter.com/KalinTyler