Chroma Caps= Lame duck - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

it says "faders fit" and "knobs fit" up the top champ, it also says clearly says Yes & No in the columns below the headings, you obviously don't use your head much before drawing conclusions.

I'm done arguing in a fight that isn't mine to have. contact support or something, good luck.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    At this point you might consider what you want to get out of this thread. It's clear that you are not happy with a product you purchased from DJTT but you seem to be rapidly moving from venting to being confrontational. You have 400+ posts on here that would indicate you see value in this community so why bother alienating people who may well have answers to problems you really want to get answers to in the future?

You might also consider contacting orders@djtechtools.com and nicely telling them about your disappointment. Regardless of who (if anyone) is at fault here, these guys tend to do the right thing by their customers.
    I wrote them already.. I just mentioned to them the offset thing should be made clearer. Not trying to be confrontational.. IMHO the store does not make this clear. I dont see why people want to try to prove to me that it is clear when it is not.
    Ive ordered 100+ of the original knobs they used to sell, I use every single one.. and they all work as expected. I dont think its a random idea that the original knobs had the ability to adjust accordingly with the insert.
    If you take that away... then you have something that will not work will all gear. That feature now removed, should be made clear to the consumer who is buying them from a store. Im sure it was an oversight from DJTT to include this ability to change.. or just a way to cut costs and only cater to specific brands and how they install their encoders.

Decided to color code the factory knobs with colored soft plastic instead
    Last edited by djfrogstar; 01-08-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Let's see what they come back with...
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    If your gear is not listed then assume they dont fit ..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

So I shouldn't get em for my s4 o.O they look so cool tho

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Cosmo View Post
    Eh? They fit the s4 perfectly.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Cosmo View Post
    there is a pic of the knobs on an s4 in the first post of that sticky bud (see what i did there ..)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by djfrogstar View Post
    going to order them from dj-face because those are more functional for all gear
    Good luck with that, I mailed them four times last year with no response
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

Tech Guru

some knob writing a thread about his disappointment with purchased knobs and being a bit of a knob about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123