S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Alinement edit of Scamo's Extreme Jog Wheels with DJTTs S4 Map - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok ill get it sorted out soon. I changed the order of my effects so that it works with Instant Gratification.. Are you saying you would like me to change my effects settings back to yours, or export mine fully with the effects the way I have with the big export button including the GUI, Effects and everything?

Hi Alinement,

Since Ean has the power (and more users), I am going to change my effects order and export my mapping again on the weekend with some updates (version 4.4), so everyone with midi-fighters have less issues with my mapping. So keep yours as is.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Sorry for the delay.. Had a rough week.

Scamo has taken the initiative and filled in slots 5-7 with my ideas and released his 4.4 version which can be found at this thread here,
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44773
    i urge you to follow it there.

I wanted to repost mine so you can use it with the big import button, It was mentioned that it wasnt working with Scamo's initial 4.3 version and his settings, and I think we figured out it has to do with the Effects grouping order that Ean has laid out for Instant Gratification vs. what TP2 has automatically. (I am in the former, Scamo in the latter).

So please try it out, and see if it works using the big import button twice. If there are any bugs please let me know, and again, follow 4.4 on Scamo's thread.

Defmd, Ill also release my Midi Map for the X1 that includes IG and Army Of Me's S2 midi effects for the top half.. It will be in another thread.

Cheers
    Alinement
    Last edited by Alinement; 01-18-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Defmd, here is the thread for the X1 Midi Mapping, please let me know in that thread if it works alright for you.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...666#post417666

Cheers
    Alinement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123