12 Top Hits Volume 3

Default 12 Top Hits Volume 3

12 Top Hits Volume 3, Mixed by Jester

Our 3rd Guest Mix For The Fresh Organic Sounds Show, Hosted by jaribooti (Many Thanks for The Opportunity!)

Music Is All Around Us All We Have To Do Is Listen - http://freshorganicsounds.blogspot.com
    Jaribooti Appu Fresh Organic Sounds - MONDAY AND SATURDAY - 7P.M to 9P.M - I.S.T

Recorded Using Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3, NI Audio 6 Interface, 2x Kontrol X1 Midi Controllers. Post Processing & Extra Beef Using Adobe Audition CS5.5

Tracklist:-

Aquafeel - Unity Consciousness // Mikrokosmos Records
    Egorythmia - Eternal (Pop Art Remix) // Iono Music
    Vibrasphere - Sweet September (Midimal Remix) // Echoes Records
    Infinity - Traditional Ways Of Healing (Remake 2011) // Iono Music
    Zyce - Perception // Plusquam Records
    Monolock - Once Upon A Time (Liquid Sound Remix) // Ovnimoon Records
    Sunstryk - Mystycal Arbol // Plusquam Records
    FREq - Short Life Again (Ace Ventura Remix) // Iboga Records
    Zyce & Fox - Mission Hard & Soft (Zyce Remix) // Plusquam Records
    Midimal - How The Mind Works // Echoes Records
    Egorythmia vs Ace Ventura - White Tunnel // Iono Music
    MUTe - Doing His Magic (Static Movement Remix) // // Iono Music

ॐ ॐ ॐ

Podcast Also Available http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/r...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubix.vs.jester

Please check out our our SoundCloud Group Progressive, Psytrance & Goa (Fantastic selection of free mixes and tracks in MANY styles)
    Last edited by Jester; 01-11-2012 at 03:34 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

And I haven't even had the time to properly listen to the NYE mix you posted up yet. Boom more proper trance... On the Download
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

cheers bro. did this one for satoradio but apparently they have changed their format and dont want psytrance anymore. wouldv'e been nice to have been told before i put this together but hey
    Last edited by Jester; 01-08-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The more I listen to your mixes Jester the more I'm gettIng to like this style of trance. Cheers as always bud!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Happy to oblige! Two mixes in one week, a new record lol

podcast is up on itunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/r...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

cheers, J