Post your latest purchase! - Page 101
Page 101 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1876

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    The goPro is the best on the market! you will love it. did you get the helmet clip? Also is that a wide angle lens built into the case?? they already have a nice mellow fisheye, but the wider the better

the case itself, is just to protect the camera from the elements. The lens is what gives the wide angle.

i'll take another pic of the camera without the housing in a few. they made a lot of improvements on the glass, comparing to the 2nd gen.

Quote Originally Posted by papo View Post
    Well I didn't buy it, but my girlfriend bought this for my birthday yesterday. Just in time for our ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado on the 27th. She went all out and bought the black edition too!

1080P at 60fps or 720P at 120fps. I'm going to have some super slo-mo vids of me busting my ass!!!

Super excited!!

So here is the first video I took with the camera today and my first attempt at doing a little video editing.

Let me know what you think? I'm trying to get familiar with the GoPro and it's settings before our trip.

What the hell kind of intersection was that first one? free for all?

The footage looks alright, what setting did you use? the biggest difference between amazing gopro footage and poor gopro footage will be the compression, if you export using youtube/vimeo/etc.. type of preset settings in your editing program, you will get crap, if you export to a higher codec, then you'll get better looking footage, 90% of editing programs will cripple your footage.

I just spent 100 seconds of my life looking at a POV shot of driving a car with random slow-mo intervals, all edited to the sound of trap music.

I have better things to do, why am I not doing them ?

Gopro looks cool. I want one for when I go skiing next week but would never use it any time else and I don't get to go skiing often living in FL now which is sad.

I'm debating my next purchases. I want some modular stuff but with all this talk of a federal assault weapons ban I am rethinking my priorities. Grabbed some 17rd magazines and am debating picking up an AR15 lower receiver but availability and prices are crazy right now. People are selling pmags for like $75 each on ebay.
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 12-20-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Got my brother a GoPro hero 3 for christmas. I think i am the best brother on earth.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Just picked up....

Traktor S2
    Samson Resolv A5s

thinking about getting some senn 280s after christmas, and a macpro in the new year.

63779_l.jpg
    bought it from amazon... supposed to come about next week

a used Ksub for $600. and last week two k8's from the same guy for $800. I think I got a fair deal

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    very nice on the mechanical keyboard they are tons better than the conventional membrane style keyboards, i got a filco majistouch ninja ten-keyless mechanical with cherry MX brown switches and really love the keyboard for gaming and typing in general, crazy to spend more than 100 bucks on a keyboard but once you have it, its hard to imagine using anything else

and i also heard great things about the Nexus 7, android fan here, i'll eventually get one of these couch toys but too much other stuff to buy first >.<
    Yeah…I'm still not 100% on keeping this one. I'm sold on mechanicals in general, but I'm seriously debating picking up something (locally) with brown switches to compare them. In the store, they didn't feel nearly as good, but damn this thing is loud.

If I end up not just sticking with this one, I'd probably replace it with a Vortex KBC Race or Ducky Shine II tenkeyless, in whichever switch I end up liking better.