Post your latest purchase! - Page 102
Page 102 of 188 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1876

Maschine MKII !

First time I try something else then just dj-ing.
    Preped my desktop (fresh windows install & the work) and installed all the software I received with the maschine or collected in the past:

Received:
    • Guitar Rig 5
    • Komplete Elements (Kontakt 5, Reactor 5)
    • Massive (still have to receive the serial)

+ Driver

Owned but never used:
    • Cakewalk (Dimension, Project5, Sonar 6)
    • Ableton Live 8

I'm going to work this step by step, not even shure what I'm trying to do except besides having fun and reading learning a lot

Some pointers about all this software would be usefull, I also have 2 vouchers (christmas + maschine) that I need to unload. So suggestions about spending those wise are also very welcome.

Ps. I sold one of my mint SL's (no worries, I still have 3 left) to fund this...SL's don't belong in a box (besides flight cases) so I let this one run free (with a Hifi lover that paid the 600 euro he offered with a big smile).
    Last edited by JohnnyDrama; 12-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    If they don’t want to see the light…..just make them feel the beat…..

Received Massive serial and added 2 expansions (True School & Conant Gardens).
    Still have my maschine voucher that is good for 3 months....any other suggestions ?

Ps. is the forum slow or am I on global ignore ?
    If they don’t want to see the light…..just make them feel the beat…..

Tech Convert

Djm T1 AMAZING

now looking to find some technics to buy to replace my stanton t62s

Not my pic but my sweet GF just got these for me. Some big dude sat on my last pair..
    But Im loving these in black.

HDJ2000K-xlarge.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama View Post
    Ps. is the forum slow or am I on global ignore ?
    It's slow.

My very recent purshases:

Logitech T400 Mouse

$40 on a mouse is a lot of cash these days but I use this for work too. I havent felt a mouse of this quality in a good while. It has ribbed rubber sides (insert fnarr here) that is very satisfying to grip (insert fnarr #2 here). Like a lot of mice these days, there are no discreet buttons - its a single surface with a right click and a left click zone. The clicks are again very satisfying - not like the worthless clicks you get with most mice (oh how I long for a 20 year old Cherry keyboard....) . The click wheel is gone and has been replaced with a touch sensitive surface that is also clickable. You can swipe up/down for...wait for it...up and down. You can also do side-to-side (mainly for Win8). There are 2 click areas; back and front. I have mine set to switch between apps using the front click. It also uses Logitech's unifying receiver so if (like me) you have a bunch of logitech wireless devices, you only need one nano transmitter rather than one for each. I really like this mouse.

Logitech S715i Speaker (iPod/iPhone Dock with 1/8th jack)

I am putting together a more (if not entirely) portable setup as I am working away from home a good bit these days. I got this speaker after testing a bunch out at Bestbuy. I paid $99 you can get it on sale for around $70 right now. It has the dock and a jack at the back which I will use most of the time. The sound is more than decent, definitely picks up on the bass. It's also battery powered which is very cool although when off the mains, it does drop the levels to preserve battery power. I can pack this in my UDG Creator back pack along with a 16" laptop, Z2, F1, pair of HD25s and a bunch of cables and other stuff that I also need for work.

There is also a Bluetooth version that I picked up for a Christmas gift for someone else. Much the same minus the dock (it does have the jack). Sounds the same, very convenient - $50 more.

Titos Vodka

I have been an avid vodka drinker since I was 15. I prefer this stuff over Grey Goose, Kettle One, Belvedere and everything else I have tried. It's also no where near as expensive. It's made in Texas but don't let that put you off - these guys know exactly what they are doing. If you like Vodka - try this and let me know what you think.

I got one of these too:

Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Mentor

^^Tito's is my favorite vodka by far. That might have to be my next purchase as well... Along with something that's no longer illegal in Colorado or Washington

Donuts?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Mentor

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Donuts, might have to get a dozen of those too!!