Post your latest purchase! - Page 103
Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1876

Tito's is good. There are a couple others I like better, but it's unquestionably better than the BS "these are premium because we said so" jokes that are Grey Goose, Absolut, and the like.

What do you recommend?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Stoli & Russian Standard are what I normally buy. Sometimes I get vox……it's not actually better, but it's not bad and the bottle is cool. In bars, I go for Stoli or Ketel because one of them is usually better and available.

It's worth saying that if Grey Goose is the only option, I buy a different liquor. I think it's terrible.

Stoli Gold was my favorite before they stopped making/importing it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    Stoli & Russian Standard are what I normally buy. Sometimes I get vox……it's not actually better, but it's not bad and the bottle is cool. In bars, I go for Stoli or Ketel because one of them is usually better and available.

It's worth saying that if Grey Goose is the only option, I buy a different liquor. I think it's terrible.

Stoli Gold was my favorite before they stopped making/importing it.
    Ever tryed Stolichnaya Elit? In my opinion by far the smoothest Vodka ever made! Drink it neat from the freezer!
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Tech Mentor

Another pair of 1210 mk2's.

Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    Ever tryed Stolichnaya Elit? In my opinion by far the smoothest Vodka ever made! Drink it neat from the freezer!
    I have. I don't like it. Stoli Gold is a better vodka, and Elit is not worth the price difference above Stoli to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xs2man View Post
    Another pair of 1210 mk2's.
    not playing vinyl myself, but...

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    Logitech T400 Mouse

$40 on a mouse is a lot of cash these days but I use this for work too. I havent felt a mouse of this quality in a good while. It has ribbed rubber sides (insert fnarr here) that is very satisfying to grip (insert fnarr #2 here). Like a lot of mice these days, there are no discreet buttons - its a single surface with a right click and a left click zone. The clicks are again very satisfying - not like the worthless clicks you get with most mice (oh how I long for a 20 year old Cherry keyboard....) . The click wheel is gone and has been replaced with a touch sensitive surface that is also clickable. You can swipe up/down for...wait for it...up and down. You can also do side-to-side (mainly for Win8). There are 2 click areas; back and front. I have mine set to switch between apps using the front click. It also uses Logitech's unifying receiver so if (like me) you have a bunch of logitech wireless devices, you only need one nano transmitter rather than one for each. I really like this mouse.
    Do you use Excel at all? If so, how is the side-to-side within a worksheet? I'm looking for a new work mouse...I destroy the click wheels scrolling through worksheets, but this looks perfect.
    nope.

Tech Mentor

Technically speaking my last purchase besides food and beer was tickets for last nights NYE party with Soul Clap, Tanner Ross, Wolf + Lamb, Pillowtalk etc.. The venue ended up being a Lutheran Church in Brooklyn, absolutely insane! Here's 3 blurry pics of the inside.

just got a set of mint condition technics 1210's boxed for the crazy price of £325,could not believe i got him so low.