Post your latest purchase! - Page 13
Page 13 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

plus

= +- 200 early hardstyle vinyls
    Gear: late 2011 13" i7 256GB Macbook Air, Numark NS7, 2x Technics SL-1200MK2, Dateq XTC, 2x M-Audio CX8
    Check my Souncloud for livesets: http://soundcloud.com/dj-subliminal

Tech Guru

----------

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

These are my babies \/

And also everything from http://shoplifted.co.uk/category/breed-12-inches !

Quote Originally Posted by xombiexplox View Post
    I have never heard of this, WUT DAT SMELL LIKE?
    :3
    At 1st sniff when i was at the store, i describe it as uncommon scent..fresh & smells like hot pastries in the beginning then subtle down to something slightly tangy like some kind of fruity juice (it's the best scent at the store whenever i have the chance to sniff all of the tester bottles).

Then back home i opened the package, & found out it's not that something i would expect...a note spicy & smells similar like some kind of no brand perfume I was quite disappointed.

Nevertheless it has a long staying power, sprayed onto my shirt & it lasts for the whole day.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/incanto-...wf/en_US/16336

Quote Originally Posted by Luconia View Post
    At 1st sniff when i was at the store, i describe it as uncommon scent..fresh & smells like hot pastries in the beginning then subtle down to something slightly tangy like some kind of fruity juice (it's the best scent at the store whenever i have the chance to sniff all of the tester bottles).

Then back home i opened the package, & found out it's not that something i would expect...a note spicy & smells similar like some kind of no brand perfume I was quite disappointed.

Nevertheless it has a long staying power, sprayed onto my shirt & it lasts for the whole day.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/incanto-...wf/en_US/16336
    Oh that's a shame, I hate it when that happens! My most recent fragrance purchase was Viva La Juicy, and I LOVE it but it only lasts 2-3 hours it seems like
    Macbook Pro 17" (Early 2011)
    Moog Slim Phatty
    Technics 1210 M5G
    Technics 1200 MKII (Custom white w/ pink splatter for Breast Cancer Awareness)
    Akai MPC 1000BK

Quote Originally Posted by xombiexplox View Post
    Oh that's a shame, I hate it when that happens! My most recent fragrance purchase was Viva La Juicy, and I LOVE it but it only lasts 2-3 hours it seems like
    I'm yet to smell Viva La Juicy, read on the reviews it get high praises..would consider it for the next purchase.

I still think that Heiress by Paris Hilton is my best perfume i ever had in my small collection (not a fan of Paris, but her perfumes are exceptional :P )
    Previously had Dior Addict Shine but the scent don't lasts that long & it's quite expensive (i feel like a party addict at the end of the day wearing them, it gives the 'social' type of smell..not too clean).
    Last edited by Luconia; 02-21-2012 at 07:49 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

1U Vented Rack Panel. I was genuinely excited picking this up. Good quality and cheap.

Finally got the right badge for my 1960A 4 x 12 cab. Although it is actually a JCM800 cab but i just bought one of these (below) and im rewiring the speakers from mono to mono/stereo, thus turning a JCM800 cab into a JCM900 cab.

Last edited by Karlos Santos; 02-21-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Got this baby from Mostapha, fantastic piece of gear. Still have a lot of mapping to do on it before it's ready for full usage.

Attachment 7400

And went home since it's reading week, so I got my hands on some of the wax I've ordered in the last months...
    Burning Shadows LP bundle (as mentioned earlier in the thread):

Attachment 7401

And Phace & Misanthrop's Energy EP, Parts 1-3, limited to 500 pressings each

Attachment 7402
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Burning Shadows LP bundle (as mentioned earlier in the thread):

Attachment 7401
    That sleeve is hot. I'd listen to it in a record store without even knowing what it was just because the sleeve's awesome…and then probably get disappointed that it's not in my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post

And Phace & Misanthrop's Energy EP, Parts 1-3, limited to 500 pressings each
    shut up an take my money! this release is so massive. congratz!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.