Post your latest purchase! - Page 181
Page 181 of 188 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1876

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    WOOOP just got this sucker today

Hah! Good stuff! Have fun with it man! It's a blast for live jamming. Highly recommend the 707/727 add-on.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Damn son. So Jelly
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Hah! Good stuff! Have fun with it man! It's a blast for live jamming. Highly recommend the 707/727 add-on.
    Sick! Will def look into it. Need to figure out how to get it synced into Live... Been having issues with Live recognizing it when I have it plugged in via USB. I didn't get too far into the troubleshooting yet since I only had like an hour of play time with it this weekend.

edit/ prob need to install the driver first lmao.. didn't think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Damn son. So Jelly
    I needed it, been forever since I got a new toy lol
    Last edited by Kwal; 03-14-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Jesus I just looked and it's $95 dollars to get those kits?? Fuck lol

Tech Mentor

Jesus I just looked and it's $95 dollars to get those kits?? Fuck lol
    yeah, thats why i never got the expansion. But the tr-8 is so much more of a playable instrument than the other drum machines out there. still loads of fun.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Killing time View Post
    yeah, thats why i never got the expansion. But the tr-8 is so much more of a playable instrument than the other drum machines out there. still loads of fun.
    i'll probably end up biting soon enough lol

i was mainly after the 909 aspect of it. really been loading up all my new tracks with 909 sounds and i was tired of using samples. really wanted control over my drums so this is perfect

Tech Mentor

i'll probably end up biting soon enough lol

i was mainly after the 909 aspect of it. really been loading up all my new tracks with 909 sounds and i was tired of using samples. really wanted control over my drums so this is perfect
    Yeah, the 909 sounds are pretty legit. The hats are pretty good, and i actually enjoyed the choke functions on the hats with the swing thrown to like 30-50%. Throw it into a nice compressor like an avalon or even a DBX 160 and you can the Tr-8 to sound really f'n good.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

yeah, the 7x7 stuff isn't cheap, but you get another kick on your tracks as well when you do that, if I remember correctly.

For live, to use the USB and record each track individually, there are some annoyances. One, it's 96k, can't be less. Two, you have to use the TR-8 as the soundcard. (may be able to use an aggregate device on Macs, not sure - I'm a PC guy) So essentially, you have to have your monitors hooked up to the TR-8, not your interface, or use headphones in the TR-8.

Don't forget about the sidechain feature either - plug some of your synths into that bad boy.
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    yeah, the 7x7 stuff isn't cheap, but you get another kick on your tracks as well when you do that, if I remember correctly.

For live, to use the USB and record each track individually, there are some annoyances. One, it's 96k, can't be less. Two, you have to use the TR-8 as the soundcard. (may be able to use an aggregate device on Macs, not sure - I'm a PC guy) So essentially, you have to have your monitors hooked up to the TR-8, not your interface, or use headphones in the TR-8.

Don't forget about the sidechain feature either - plug some of your synths into that bad boy.
    Yeah I use PC currently as well... But I've been reading about the whole soundcard thing and it seems like it's a hassle.

Yeah I use PC currently as well... But I've been reading about the whole soundcard thing and it seems like it's a hassle.
    I got to the point where I just record the sounds individually. I'm lazy. You could also send a group of sounds to a different output to record multiple things at once if your interface has 4 inputs. (kick to one output, snare/clap to another, hats/cymbals to a 3rd, toms/rimshots, etc. to the last)