Post your latest purchase! - Page 182
Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1876

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    I got to the point where I just record the sounds individually. I'm lazy. You could also send a group of sounds to a different output to record multiple things at once if your interface has 4 inputs. (kick to one output, snare/clap to another, hats/cymbals to a 3rd, toms/rimshots, etc. to the last)
    thats what ive done so far

i build myself a nice loop and once im happy with how it all sounds i record it individually and go from there. much better than using pre recorded samples because they were never really exactly what i was looking for

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Had an old Saffire Pro 14 which I hadn't used in ages sitting collecting dust. Since I don't really need any new kit got rid of it and grabbed this bad boy.

Tech Wizard

Nice auto!

My wrist-watch search ended with this one. Eco-Drive and atomic time-keeping is just too freakin awesome. IMG_3490.jpg

Jester has watch envy.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Pulled the trigger on a ton of new gear/accessories. That post tax season splurge.

Picked up a Traktor Kontrol Bag for my F1. Case is really nice, but the $40 price-tag is hard to justify to be honest. The case was half the cost of the controller lol. Plus the case barely fits inside my UDG backpack....

Just placed an order for 2 Turntable Decksavers, which I'm really excited to get these in. Also picked up a 7 Inch Crane case for my Midifighter 3D. Lastly I ordered a Shure SM58S with a microphone case + a XLR to TRS cable to use the microphone with my Z2.

Traded my Microbrute for a Roland TB-3 and I couldn't be any happier

6751582_800.jpg

Bought those for that few weddings and private Parties I have.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    6751582_800.jpg

Bought those for that few weddings and private Parties I have.
    yo.. didn't you say this like a week ago;

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    Well for me no interest...I am DJ not Photographer so why should I Need one of those.
    If customer (for example at a wedding) ask me if I could take Pictures as well I give them the phonenumber of a professional Photographer. Those guys allready lost most of their Jobs when photography turned from Analog to Digital so why should I steal one of their last income possibilities?
    Then next reason: Well I am DJ not Photographer...If I had any affinity to taking Pictures I wouldn't have focused on Music.

Event Managers like wedding planners, might be more interested but do not Forget: For weddings it better Looks like a professional device and not like something built by Doc Emmeth Brown in his Garage. And maybe in a White Color for weddings is also a plus Point.
    Why you getting lights if youre just a dj? shouldn't you just focus on djing and hire a light guy?

just poking fun
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Killing time View Post
    yo.. didn't you say this like a week ago;

Why you getting lights if youre just a dj? shouldn't you just focus on djing and hire a light guy?

just poking fun
    BANG BANG (shots fired)

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    BANG BANG (shots fired)
    I am not afraid I am Bulletproof