Top ten things you should never say to a DJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lucasmanning View Post
    i was djing at a rave in a forest, and this girl kept asking me to put on rnb, i told her to fuck off so quick lol
    Lol that bitch Better appriciate
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Nothings worse than being deep in a set and someone saying some bs like "You got any Lil Wayne or Gucci Mane?"

"can you plug in my iphone to play this song?"

I've actually done it once too, and mixed in and out perfectly and it was still terrible. Never again.

Tech Student

one guy once came to me and asked, "can u play any song... <which one?> any song"... dude i'm already playing

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Nothings worse than being deep in a set and someone saying some bs like "You got any Lil Wayne or Gucci Mane?"
    I was well into a 2 hour electro house set at a party and some drunk girl wanted me to play JA RULE, and would not leave me alone. If that was at a club I would have had her booted with the quickness.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CryderSteez View Post
    I was well into a 2 hour electro house set at a party and some drunk girl wanted me to play JA RULE, and would not leave me alone. If that was at a club I would have had her booted with the quickness.
    Quoting this for relevance:

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    dude Ja Rule...he's like an enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a rubix cube contained in a corn maze... end of story
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Mentor

or i hate when ppl tell me to turn the music down.... i was doing a party and a hotel hall and some worker came into the hall 3 times asking me to turn down the music b/c guest r trying to sleep. i just turned it up
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

well thats different too loud can be really bad. If someone says its too loud I actually have someone check on that or I walk out myself. You can't hear everything especially why monitors are blasting next to your head.

Guys guys guys, use the magic fader or button, Twist any knob on your mixer and ask if it's ok... it works all the time... say 90%
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

im with the DJ?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast