Glasgow, here I go! (advices needed)

Default Glasgow, here I go! (advices needed)

Hello guys...!
    Just wondering if someone here lives in Glasgow, or has been there and can help me out with some questions. I'm gonna visit Glasgow next week and I'd like to get some advices about gigs and records stores. Oh, also some hardware shop with second hand synths e vintage drum machines! Can't wait to know Glasgow and go to Prodigy's concert on tuesday!

Hey Gueen,

I live about 10 mins away from Glasgow.

2 of the main record shops your gonna want to check out are Rubadub and 23rd Precinct.

Rubadub sells shitloads of software and hardware too which is pretty cool.

Can't think of anywhere that sells vintage synths etc. We have a 2nd hand mark called "The Barras" which opens on a Saturday and Sunday. You might be able to find something in there.

Thank you very much, JonChase! My week in Glasgow was amazing, loved that city. Got a Stanton Uberstand for me at Rubadub, and the concert was great. Oh, also learned some glaswegian!

lols at glasgow, had some good times in that city. i love how when you wake up in the morning, comad out punters are common on the streets
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

I loved the way people are into music there. In Florence-Italy, they dont pay attention to what the dj is doing. Except the biggest parties in town, the dj can bring a pre-recorded cd mix and nobodys gonna notice the difference. In Glasgow I saw people booing the dj when he missed a beatmatch. lol Besides, people dance instead of taping feet. Loved the vibe.

Hey Gueen, no probs, glad you enjoyed your stay. I heard The Prodigy were amazing!

If your ever back over this way, be sure to check out Inside Out at the Arches. One of the most "up for it" crowds you'll ever come across.