Ipad traktor apps? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

we need a +1 button on posts
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

hehe, I agree that it is about time for a major overhaul of the forum-software but that's on another plate. I'll discuss this matter with the employee in charge.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    It is appreciated but not necessary.
    U mad son? People recommending the same apps should help him see which ones are the most popular among the forums, it's not an originality contest.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

There's not a whole lot of them which are good. A few recommendations have been made. If you have anything to add or a different opinion - post, if not - don't!
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Why not? I want to show support to an app that deserves it, I don't care much about the post count. He is free to skip reading my post if he doesn't find it useful.

Tech Guru

"Why not? I want to show support to an app that deserves it, I don't care much about the post count. He is free to skip reading my post if he doesn't find it useful." ***LIKE BUTTON***

we are all "Tech Guru's" here... can't we just get along... what is lemur like?? I have it on the ipad but havent had a chance to check it out yet... (been lazy)
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

It's pretty good, scripting and physics are a huge plus (if you take the time to study the subject, othersise it's just a prettier TouchOSC). I also find the editor a bit more user friendly than it's main's competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by krist3ch View Post
    ANY GOOD IPAD TRAKTOR APPS THAT I CAN USE LIVE? What are the best ones?
    Digital DJ Tools

Tech Mentor

Remember to save often, I love lemur but have lost good templates by not saving before the editor crashed, gutted. Just to clarify, it crashed when I reconnected the ipad wifi connection, be careful with that. It is awesome
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

Tech Guru

all ive messed with are the ping pong balls screens... have some good randomated effects that I want to try with that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast