Question about audience/song selection - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

For example, when most of my friends get in my car, I have to change CD's because they don't want to listen to "some crazy shit."

It's your car????

They should learn to listen to what you like or tune out, Don't change for other people because you will never be yourself and feel secluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiltmidi View Post
    For example, when most of my friends get in my car, I have to change CD's because they don't want to listen to "some crazy shit."

It's your car????

They should learn to listen to what you like or tune out, Don't change for other people because you will never be yourself and feel secluded.
    For real, it's your car, if you want to listen to the backstreet boys then so be it. They can get there own damn ride.

I remember being in a taxi ride and the driver was all nervous; turning down the DJ station they play in Chicago on Friday nights. I said fuck it turn that shit up and he seemed like I made his night.

It's strange the stigma that dance music has. But fuck it, you'll win them over eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiltmidi View Post

It's your car????

Woooooah slow down chief.

I'm just saying I like people to enjoy what's playing... being a community of mostly dj's, I would think you all would understand. I'm not trying to "change," but when I'm in someone else's car, I don't generally want to hear music I don't like.

I'm not gonna say something like "yeah well fuck you guys I'm not changing this, this music is who I am and if you don't like it......."

It's a lot easier to play it cool and put on something everyone likes.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12