MP3 converter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP3 converter

Tech Convert

I'm converting from wav... Simply cause they're taking up too much space on my iPhone but if I'm loosing from wav to mp3 then I'd rather keep'em in wav cause these are edits, remixes, and new productions

use FLAC then. lossless format. Bigger than mp3, smaller than WAV, and support TAGs
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Are you using the iphone to DJ your music or just listen to it? I'f you're just listening there's an option in itunes to convert any track to a smaller file format just on the iphone while keeping the original format in itunes on your computer.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

iTunes, you select the file type and settings in the prefs>import settings, then right click on a song "create (filetype) version".

+1 on Switch!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12