Denon MC3000 Review - Questions Welcomed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Denon MC3000 Review - Questions Welcomed

Hey everyone! Just got my Denon MC3000 in the mail, and I thought I'd share the review here.

http://dj.wondershock.com/2012/01/denon-mc3000-review/
    http://dj.wondershock.com
    VCI-100 SE V3/Axiom 25 MkII/Traktor Pro/Macbook Pro 15" 4GB Quadcore
    Focusrite Saffire 6/Pioneer HDJ-2000

I'm thinking about this one because I am getting SICK and TIRED of waiting on Behringer's stuff and I hate the bloated price of The Traktor Kontrol S2 and I already bought Traktror during this past Christmas discount special for $49.

Tech Guru

Just about to buy one too! Gotta get a hold of Traktor pro though

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Just about to buy one too! Gotta get a hold of Traktor pro though
    Yeah. I'm glad I am covered on software. I'm getting Deckadance 2.0 for free, got Traktor Pro on sale, and I got Mixvibes Cross DJ on sale.

This is kind of lame, but you could always buy the Audio DJ 2 for $99, keep Traktor Pro and sell the audio interface for $50 or $60. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondershock View Post

Hey everyone! Just got my Denon MC3000 in the mail, and I thought I'd share the review here.

http://dj.wondershock.com/2012/01/denon-mc3000-review/
    Nice review, by the way.

Tech Guru

I already got an Audio 2 from eBay. I got a copy of Traktor Scratch Duo, but I can't upgrade to Pro for free Might just have to cough up the 90 bucks to do so.

I'm hoping to get my MC3000 next week Trying to make some deals on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Flow View Post
    Nice review, by the way.
    Really really nice review I might add
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Hey, wow, this thread got resurrected. Glad my review is getting some traffic, and glad it's helping out!

Also, if you're thinking about a stand, I just picked up the cheaper Crane stand (the CV1) and I can't recommend it enough. Totally beats out the Uberstand for about half the price.
    http://dj.wondershock.com
    VCI-100 SE V3/Axiom 25 MkII/Traktor Pro/Macbook Pro 15" 4GB Quadcore
    Focusrite Saffire 6/Pioneer HDJ-2000

Tech Guru

Hey, wow, this thread got resurrected. Glad my review is getting some traffic, and glad it's helping out!

Also, if you're thinking about a stand, I just picked up the cheaper Crane stand (the CV1) and I can't recommend it enough. Totally beats out the Uberstand for about half the price.
    I got it as well. I think I paid about 45 shipped from eBay. Wish it were a tad bit lower, but it's very sturdy.

I won't lie bro; it Behringer's crap that revived this thread for me. Like I said I am tired of waiting on them. In fact, I saw on their Facebook page them saying that more information will be on the CMD Studio 4A page in weeks. So what does weeks mean? Now March isn't the target date and it's going to be April instead? Sheesh! Enough already.

I know with this Denon, I would be getting much higher quality gear. I just wasn't ready to drop that much money yet, and I honestly wanted to give Behringer some support and a try for doing as much as they have at that price point.

The wait is getting too long though. The only thing I have to DJ with right now is a MIDI keyboard and that sucks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast