S2 4decks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S2 4decks

Quote Originally Posted by norequest View Post
    What he's saying is it's not only a .tsi. You also need to tweak the .ncks2 in NI's Controller Editor.

I'm going to restart a simple straight forward 4 deck control this week. I feel like peeps around here are intentionally keeping this hush hush as they recieve "perks" from the manufacturer and have agreed to sit on the true potential of the S2
    That would be great, i look forward to it.

Thanks

Tech Mentor

Hey sorry I've taken a while to reply, I have been working on a killer mapping for the s2. It seriously rocks, hard I have spent so much time on it. The S2 side is all finished, Im really happy with it. If I can Il put a video of it up on youtube tomorrow. Have you got an ipad aswell? I've made a lemur template that works as an add on to my mapping.

How does everyone feel about paying for a mapping? I bought the djtt mapping when it came out and was quite happy with it, I've made my mapping from scratch and worked on it for so many hours. It really adds to the S2's capabilities. So yeah, If I make a demo video of the mapping and ipad integration, Il add a smaller iphone version too, write up decent instructions so you know all the features and how to use them. Free updates etc. I think id ask for about £5 for the complete set, S2 native, S2 midi (C&D), Lemur (iPad & iPhone) full instructions & support if anyone had a problem with it. Is anyone likely to buy it? I love free stuff, but this has been so much work, Id love to get a little back from it. Any opinions?

Here is the original C&D midi map I made, it includes the controller editor file & the tsi. Had a quick tweak of a few bits, I think its all good. As you cant use shift, I replaced shift with tempo reset buttons either side. Oh and if the decks are synced the tempo faders are A&B volume instead, I thought it was a good idea. Dont forget to change c&d to track decks.

Jas
    Last edited by Jiggle; 01-16-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Added easy c&d
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
    Hey sorry I've taken a while to reply, I have been working on a killer mapping for the s2. It seriously rocks, hard I have spent so much time on it. The S2 side is all finished, Im really happy with it. If I can Il put a video of it up on youtube tomorrow. Have you got an ipad aswell? I've made a lemur template that works as an add on to my mapping.

How does everyone feel about paying for a mapping? I bought the djtt mapping when it came out and was quite happy with it, I've made my mapping from scratch and worked on it for so many hours. It really adds to the S2's capabilities. So yeah, If I make a demo video of the mapping and ipad integration, Il add a smaller iphone version too, write up decent instructions so you know all the features and how to use them. Free updates etc. I think id ask for about £5 for the complete set, S2 native, S2 midi (C&D), Lemur (iPad & iPhone) full instructions & support if anyone had a problem with it. Is anyone likely to buy it? I love free stuff, but this has been so much work, Id love to get a little back from it. Any opinions?

Here is the original C&D midi map I made, it includes the controller editor file & the tsi. Had a quick tweak of a few bits, I think its all good. As you cant use shift, I replaced shift with tempo reset buttons either side. Oh and if the decks are synced the tempo faders are A&B volume instead, I thought it was a good idea. Dont forget to change c&d to track decks.

Jas
    Hi,

Thanks for the midi map i will give it a try. I unfortunately don't have an ipad i am using my s2 on laptop. If you can upload a video on youtube so i can have a look at you new mapping and if i think it would be worth buying i would be happy to pay for it.

I used to mix years ago on 1210s and i am all new to traktor and the s2 so i feel like im still a beginner to all these options to be able to complete new maps. I was wondering how can i start to create my own mapping can you give me some pointers to start off with so i can have a play around myself?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12