MONO x DJTT controller bag unboxing & review.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default MONO x DJTT controller bag unboxing & review.

sup DJTT! another video review from me. this time I'm doing a review of the new MONO x DJTT EFX Kontroller Bag.

im super sorry for the audio lag i need to fix that on the 2nd video. this is part 1 of 2 parts to this. the video DJTT did for this bag really didn't showcase the bag at all. it just told a back story about MONO nothing really detailing the bag so this is my shot at showing this bag off.

enjoy!!

part 1:

part 2:
    Last edited by .saint; 01-29-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Tech Wizard

still working on part 2. think i fixed the audio problem.

Tech Student

thanks for the video! What a cool bag. I am giging about every weekend now, so I like the light weight of the bag - the hardware is heavy enough. Looks like I may not need a larger bag after all.

Tech Wizard

did you order your bag yet?

Tech Student

Not yet - Gotta get a few more deposits in the bank. When I order, I'm getting some new Chroma knobs for the S4 - It's looking a little "black" - needs some color

Tech Wizard

awesome. hopefully i get my 2nd video out before the order so u can make a "for sure" decision on the bag but you won't be disappointed with this bag.

im in the same boat i wanted to order knobs with this bag but i can't decide on a color. so i will be thinking of a theme and making a purchase soon.

good job on the video mate. looks like a cool bag eh
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

It's been quite some time and I still have not put together part 2 of this review as I mentioned. Don't give up on me! I really am planning on doing a part 2 I have just been so busy!

Tech Student

Does this bag fit in overhead plane compartments?

Tech Wizard

well it has been over a year since i made my original review of this bag. i have the day off work today because of some rain so im more then likely going to make part 2 finally for this bag and while im at it review the traktor trolly from NI.

just a heads up if anyone was still wondering or any newer people looking at this bag had an idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast