Digital Dj's In Newcastle Uk.
    Tech Wizard

Default Digital Dj's In Newcastle Uk.

Hey guy's

Just wondered if there were any digital Dj's using this forum that live in the Newcastle UK area who fancied having a jam session and swapping techniques and all that jazz.
    Send me a PM if any one is interested.
    I'm really wanting to hook up a digital night and every Dj i know uses Vinyl or CDJ's as i did until a while ago. I have mentioned it to a few guy's that run nights in the area and they seemed rather keen on the idea.

Thanks

Yo craig i live in newcastle and have a vci 300,where you thinking of playing ????

Tech Wizard

Depends on what day of the week and the hype surrounding the night really. I pretty sure that sub- dub on a tuesday night at the Cosmic Ballroom upstairs in the second room they have guest play up there. So if the i can get a good roster ready i would approach them.
    Plus i'm considering 'Stereo' on the quay side, because of the student potential is very good as all the Halls are situated around that area. They also offer free hire as long as you bring in a 500 pound bar tab.
    Have you heard of 'End Bar' thats also a potential, but the distance from the main drag of bars is a little bit of a worry for me.
    Plus i was speaking to a friend and he mentioned 'Camp David' and they are normally busy most nights. He did a night there and it was rammed.

What music are you in too?

If you want to discuss further send me a private message.

Cheers