BentoSan: Please help my Smart mixing

Default BentoSan: Please help my Smart mixing

So, I am definitely on board with the routing Traktor thru Ableton however I keep having meltdowns. Heres my setup/situation. I have 2 midi controllers for each program. Faderfox DJ2 for Traktor and Faderfox LV2 for Ableton. Every time I drop a sample/track into Ableton that has not been analysed the system goes kaput. I tried turning off the analyze track function in Ableton but that doesnt seem to help. any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Ossie

Could you explain Kaput ? Live crashs ? Your system crash's? Things get glitchy? What gets glitchy?

Honestly I can say that the setup has not had extensive testing other than on my own system so consider yourself a beta tester

What version of Live are you using ?
    I know this works on live 7.0.2 and 7.0.3, i have also tested it on V6.?.? and it worked.

Try some troubleshooting, by seeing if different combinations of the software are messing with your system - does Traktor and Ableton both open and work if there is no audio routing occurring ? Does doing this in Ableton work when nothing else is opened ? Does it crash when your not running a sync? Close each program you are running one by one and try to load something to see where the problem is coming from. Also try unplugging devices one by one that you have plugged into the pc, even try the pulling the power cord and run on batteries.

Get back to me when you work out which of the programs along the chain is causing the problem and i will do the best i can to help you find a work around.