shaunk's Custom Maschine with detailed skin and DJTT Chroma knobs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default shaunk's Custom Maschine with detailed skin and DJTT Chroma knobs

I'm in the midst of putting the final touches on my live set-up (which I hope to share with everyone soon), but I just wanted to reveal the beating heart behind the whole rig first and foremost.

It's something I've taken to calling the SIXX Maschine, and the artwork is taken from my band's first single.

Credit goes to the awesome artists, Kristal Melson and Eric Foenander. I just rearranged the elements for my Maschine.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

shouldve gotten fat pads while u were at it http://www.mpcstuff.com/nainnimasppa.html
    "Be RANDOM to get NOTICED" -ellaskins

bad ass!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    shouldve gotten fat pads while u were at it http://www.mpcstuff.com/nainnimasppa.html
    Thanks, I've got my eye on them too cos though I think the Maschine pads are the best around, I'd still like to squeeze some extra sensitivity out of them.

I'm just holding out for some initial user impressions before I shell out for some.

the pads feel great ( i dont have them or a maschine, but my friend- who is into production- got them for his maschine mikro) they come with a sensitivity uograde thing he said and they feel so much better, garunteed.
    "Be RANDOM to get NOTICED" -ellaskins

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    the pads feel great ( i dont have them or a maschine, but my friend- who is into production- got them for his maschine mikro) they come with a sensitivity uograde thing he said and they feel so much better, garunteed.
    Thanks! I might give them a shot then.

Tech Wizard

Whoa. That's a sick looking Maschine! I'm digging it man!

Tech Convert

I just noticed an air pocket around the lower pads that I can't seem to get rid of..it just gets shifted to another spot every time I try to press it out. It's small, but still.

Word of caution then, to be really careful when applying the skin around the pads. Maybe I should have waited till daytime and good lighting to apply the skin but I was too excited about it last night.

Edit: I managed to lift off the bottom third of the main faceplate and smooth out the air pocket. Figured that even if the skin doesn't stick as good as the first time, at least it's just 1/3 of it. But it seems to be fine!
    Last edited by shaunk; 01-14-2012 at 01:19 AM.

awesome skin, and if you get bubbles in stickers, take a pin and punch a hole then take a credit card and push all the air out of the hole

Wow that skin looks sweet dude but I'm not sold on the yellow knobs. I just don't think they do the artwork justice. Sorry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast