Electronic Dubstep Mix, Please Critique the Good, Bad, Ugly

Arrow Electronic Dubstep Mix, Please Critique the Good, Bad, Ugly

Hi i made a Dubstep Electronic mix. I implore you to critique it, the good bad and the ugly. I put some hard effort into so i would love some critique on what I did and what I should and should not do. Critique the Good, Bad, & the Ugly

***Don't forget to leave Feedback
    Enjoy!

TRACKLISTING:

1. SebastiAn ft. Hawthorne Mayer - Love in Motion (Skrillex FunktOut Mix)
    2. Ali Love - Diminishing Returns (Alvin Risk Remix)
    3. Skrillex - Ruffneck (Full Flex)
    4. Jay Z & Kayne West - Niggas in Paris (DZ remix)
    5. Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (J. Rabbit Remix)
    6. Band of Horses - The Funeral (Butch Clancy Remix) V2
    7. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Boregore Remix)

-Jay

Last edited by jayauriemma01; 01-14-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Tracktor Pro 2.5 - Traktor S4 - Ableton Live 8 - Akai MPK 49 - AIAIA TMA-1 - MONO KONTROLLER Custom DJTT Bag - A Whole Load of Coolness<3

i like it, just try not to use the same transition for every new song.
    it was a cool technique you did. kind of a freeze beatmash gator effect into it.

but when you did it from nig in paris to satisfaction i was already expecting it.

really good mix, kinda got much with the effects around the 13th minute mark.

just my 2 cents. good job bro
    Beatslicing for the bitches

Quote Originally Posted by ST.PE` View Post
    i like it, just try not to use the same transition for every new song.
    it was a cool technique you did. kind of a freeze beatmash gator effect into it.

but when you did it from nig in paris to satisfaction i was already expecting it.

really good mix, kinda got much with the effects around the 13th minute mark.

just my 2 cents. good job bro
    well i either use the beat masher to isolate a clip of the audio, pause the track and load another song onto the deck that the beatmasher is on and use the gater to fill it in the other song and drop the wet/dry for the new song to come in. Also I used 1/2, 1/8, and 1/32 loops and the filter a lot to create almost an instrument effect. then used ttfx and and caught a sample of the track speeding back up while looped at a such a small rate. i know i need to use more variations of transitions, its a problem im trying to work out. the new kontrol x2 might help me solve this problem thanks for the feedback!
    Tracktor Pro 2.5 - Traktor S4 - Ableton Live 8 - Akai MPK 49 - AIAIA TMA-1 - MONO KONTROLLER Custom DJTT Bag - A Whole Load of Coolness<3