All the U.S. readers please look

Default Stop sopa & pipa

PARTITION

If you are unaware or have not voiced an opinion please follow the link to sign the petition against allowing the SOPA/PIPA bills to pass. these bills will directly affect the world of djing and allowing us to share mixes on soundcloud and much more.. even this site could be shut down if found to be in violation..

From Akai - Two bills before Congress, known as the Protect IP Act (PIPA) in the Senate and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House, would censor the Web and impose harmful regulations on American business. This is bad news for music users/creators as it would also affect the way you can share your content and promote your self.

From Mark Zuckerberg (Creator of facebook) - The internet is the most powerful tool we have for creating a more open and connected world. We can't let poorly thought out laws get in the way of the internet's development. Facebook opposes SOPA and PIPA, and we will continue to oppose any laws that will hurt the internet. The world today needs political leaders who are pro-internet. We have been working with many of these folks for months on better alternatives to these current proposals. I encourage you to learn more about these issues and tell your congressmen that you want them to be pro-internet.

THIS IS A BIG DEAL IF THE BILLS PASS.. PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE LINK ABOVE..
    Last edited by DJAttackZ; 01-18-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

and for all you guys over the pond here is a song..
    http://youtu.be/1w6GtwOvnWM
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Haha, I've done my part as a registered voter.

Wow, and the contact form server in my state must be overwhelmed.

^ i bet

edited with more info..
    this is not spam or i do not receive any compensation from this
    Last edited by DJAttackZ; 01-18-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    THE SET UP