S2 Map - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: S2 Map

anyone with both this and the DJTT map able to do a quick comparison? pros/cons of either etc

do you provide a guide/instructions too?
    keepin' it real since 1999... DJAdamDaniel.co.uk

Tech Mentor

Hi mate, it comes with instructions, I send out updates about once a day at the moment, Im making it as straight forward to use as I can and adding suggested features. Today I added a Lemur ipad and iphone template to display selected deck modes as well as the ipad template features (ten extra user jog fx presets, with every FX in traktor to choose from and control with the S2 Jog wheels or use funky Lemur xy pads) As Far as I know its the only mixer out there that hooks up with your iphone or ipad in this way

Because there is so much in it, it does need some time playing around with it to learn the new features, you dont have to though, all the standard features are there if you dont want the extra bits, it works just like your used to until you select a different mode. It has much more than the standard S2 mapping comes with, I think it has more than the s4 little things like micro tempo adjust, being able to beatgrid from the S2 all 4 decks, Loop recorder, Mix Recorder without touching the laptop I need to do a proper demonstration video to show it off.

Hopefully someone with it will give their opinion on here soon I think its amazing, but I made it
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

Tech Wizard

I just sent you my order.
    I am excited to try this. Thank you!

cheers for the info, will prob order anyway! I assume this lemur app is only available on apple? although looking at it it almost looks worth buying an ipad for!!

Tech Wizard

Jiggs-

Not enough good things can be said about this mapping. It's damn near the perfect ideal mapping for my electronic glitchy hiphop styles. I am sure I will have additional questions, but it's a bit overwhelming because there are so many awesome features!

This mapping holds no contest to the djtt, it's not even in the same league. All that mapping was a few effect with jogwheels and echo delays - This really has it all and more.

If you guys are hesitant to purchase, go ahead and pull the trigger - its $5 USD and this guy has sent me an update everyday for the past damn week, WHO DOES THAT?! This guy is a mad scientist and a genius for this one. SO MANY FEATURES, WHERE DO I START?!

Midi Fighter mode is by far the coolest thing ever!!

This is "THE" mapping to get for all S2 owners. I've been trying to break it and see what happens, it keeps taking the commands seamlessly! Just remember to exit the modes, his instructions are super detailed, he's made this a science

Tech Wizard

Default Im about to order this Mapping

What's the Lemur addon? Can someone please quickly explain.

Thanks!

Since I got no response. I just ordered with the addon.
    Last edited by RacerRex; 01-26-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Tech Wizard

I like it to
    My only issue is I lost the Shift+Gain = Filter
    It was disabled even though the option was turned on in settings
    I hope it can fixed unless I can figure it out.

Everything else is pretty cool. Is a bit overwhelming and I feel like I might not need half the features but what a great map either way.

Tech Convert

Talking

I have purchased this mapping, and i must say it's amazing. I haven't had my s2 long but i have been djing for many years. so all the default stuff is cool, but the effects and jog wheel control with the lemur add-on.. alone it's worth the money... but the fact that Jiggle, not only listens to suggestions from us users but also updates regularly.. makes it that much more...

i recommend this s2 mapping. It's amazing. hands down.

Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by JoBushwick View Post
    I like it to
    My only issue is I lost the Shift+Gain = Filter
    It was disabled even though the option was turned on in settings
    I hope it can fixed unless I can figure it out.
    well i'm sold then! does this map have a dedicated filter? i thought the shift+gain=filter was just a standard s2 option (as you can also have gain=filter and shift+gain=gain) by checking a box...

Tech Mentor

hi mate, everyone complains about the clicky filter nob, so I added jog filters, big & smooth The S2 settings page is for using the S2 default mapping, if your not using the default s2 map, the page doesnt do anything. Hope that helps
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast