S2 Map - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: S2 Map

Tech Mentor

Yeah, that should be in the update I sent out today, did you receive it? Eq's are in with jog fx, jog filter and hotcue mode, and a load of other goodness and a really really terrible demo video check the site for a giggle, jiggle
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

hi there Jiggle,
    just wondering did you use the NI controller editor at all when creating the map?

the reason im asking is whenever i tried to map the S2 midi mode (Shift + Shift) , created a generic midi mapping and start assigning stuff, things dont really work well, for example, when i map move beatgrid into the "beat jump knob" it only goes in one direction

did you create a generic midi mapping or did you use the S2 -> User mapping?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Mentor

Hi mate,
    I did use it for the first version, it used midi for c&d, since then I've redone everything in native NHL mode. The jogs are really steppy in midi mode i found. I did use controller editor to change all the button configs at first though. Beat jump knob, you need to set to encoder, relative, 3fh and then it behaves. Im pretty sure thats what you need. Any problems, use my map hehe. Good luck buddy

Tech Convert

Is it possible to change the FX presets? The 4 presets which I get from deck A's cue point buttons are cool but I want a reverb preset too . For some reason the filter mode also switches on the Filter-92 and not the "normal" filter? But yeah... is there some way I can save my own presets so I don't need to change the FX everytime I load up the mapping?

I noticed that you said there more than 8 presets available... how do I get my hands on them? *n00b*
    Last edited by dubmo; 01-31-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Tech Mentor

Hi mate, Il change the filter to the normal filter if you prefer that? One side is standard filter the other filter92. Did you want a reverb Jog FX? If you can email me which effects you'd like altered and Il make it happen

If you like Il comment the jog fx so you can edit and save them easier?

Tech Mentor

I've been thinking, ouch. Do you have lemur? I have 20 extra user presets on the iPad template with the mapping, I could improve the iphone version for the same? That would be cool.

I'l still look into everyones top choice of jog fx, the ones on there at the mo are good, but with help can suit everyone

Tech Mentor

Is there a picture of how the new mappings work on the S2. I am still trying to envision everything. I played with a 4-deck mapping in the past that really was sub-par.
    DJ Lou Paris

Tech Mentor

Hi mate, theres a new quick function list I put together yesterday, everyone has found it helpful. There are also instructions, but to be honest, you can imagine how nice reading traktor commands is

Ive been updating it like crazy, Im just about to send out the latest version, It has everything. Has been tested and I've improved everything thats been mentioned.

I have done my best to make it clear and easy to use.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
    Hi mate, theres a new quick function list I put together yesterday, everyone has found it helpful. There are also instructions, but to be honest, you can imagine how nice reading traktor commands is

Ive been updating it like crazy, Im just about to send out the latest version, It has everything. Has been tested and I've improved everything thats been mentioned.

I have done my best to make it clear and easy to use.
    And to make it clear, you don't need Launchpad or anything else, just a straight S2 map?
    DJ Lou Paris

Tech Mentor

Yeah, everything is native on the s2, there is a lemur template included but the S2 has every function, Ive really tried to make it as straight forward as possible, I think its great, I reloaded the standard s2 map the other day to test something, my map seriously improves the s2.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast