The Traktor F1 & 2.5 Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

meh... i'll be impressed once the software is rock solid like 1.2.7.

yeah i had to roll back to 2.0.3 which is pretty rock solid
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I use the sample decks a lot, but I'm not sure i'll use them like this. Having grouped samples might be nice, especially if I can play multiple samples in the same group at the same time.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I would be amazed if that remix deck feature is locked to the F1 hardware.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

me too... I doubt NI will do it. But if so, maybe only the really few months after the F1 release... like they did with the S4.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

I know that companies are always trying to update their products to keep the fanbase interested, but like a lot of people have commented, it seems a bit odd that they are hyping 2.5 when there are a lot of issues with the current version of Traktor.

How about fixing everything that is broken and then we can talk about adding new features.

"Hey guys we added 4x4 sample slots, but don't expect anything else to work!"

*sigh*

exciting times ahead
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

For me the sample decks are just like a remote key fob with sound effects on it, once you've heard the sample once it's done.

Tech Wizard

Mhm... i want to try the new Software with the F1... but if i dont like it i will remap the F1 for FX control next to my S4 Setup... i hope NI changes the default mapping if i change the S4 in 4 FX unit mode... this sucks
    MacBook Pro 2.5GHZ 667MHZ 4GB RAM - Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk1 / X1 Mk1 /F1 / Maschine / Audio 8

Soundcloud
    Facebook

I was really excited about the sample decks when they got announced, but in the end, the versatility and the way it's implemented (no scratch control, louzy sync) made me switch back to four decks with cue points.

I am excited to see these remix decks look like the work kinda like cue points/sample decks with the difference that they handle like decks overall. I get that from the depicted scratch deck in the remix deck.
    If that's the case, It could be a very exciting new way of implementing sample decks, the way it should've been implemented in the first place, so that looks very promising again.
    I do hope that you can color cues the same as you can color samples though, that way you can actually choose to work with samples or cues and basically have the exact same workflow underneath. This results in either sticking to a more journey-like approach (cueing from the same tracks) or a more beatmashing approach (lots of different samples in a remix deck).

Just my 2 cents, in the end it looks really promising and may really be worth getting another controller for it (my GAS has been controlled for a long time now).
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast