Looking for a song title (and artist name) pleae help >>Very Important!<< description
    Tech Convert

Default Looking for a song title (and artist name) pleae help >>Very Important!<< description

Hello guys sorry if posting this to the wrong pleace. I'm looking for a house music's title (and also the artist's name).

The music has an instrumental with guitarre and regular house drums. It has quite a short lyric, a male singer says every in #8 beat "BACK!" and "FOR!" (or maybe "four") alternately.

The song is quite new (2009-2011) and also famouse, because i've heard it already 4 or 5 five clubs.

Thank you(:
    Setup: Numark Mixtrack, Creative USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround Pro OS/Specs/Software:Win7/ Intel 2GHz quad-core, 4GB DDR3 RAM/ Traktor Scratch Pro 2

Tech Mentor

I doubt it's this but "Back & Forth" by Fedde Le Grand matches that description.

[youtube]4Ad3u8562B0&feature[/youtube]

Tech Convert

Thank you for anwers. The song I'm looking for is a remix of this one. So this is a very good clue(: Gona write if I found my most wanted:P
    Setup: Numark Mixtrack, Creative USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround Pro OS/Specs/Software:Win7/ Intel 2GHz quad-core, 4GB DDR3 RAM/ Traktor Scratch Pro 2

Tech Convert

I have found the song. Thank you so much for the first reply, you can't imagine how much you've helped me.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xgER1L6jD8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tech Mentor

No problem, glad it was enough to point you in the right direction

[youtube]xgER1L6jD8Y&feature[/youtube]