New to the forum, and I need some criticism on my newby skills
    Tech Student

Default New to the forum, and I need some criticism on my newby skills

Hi guys,
    I'm new to this forum, and since I'm quite a newby at mixing I'd like to hear some constructive criticism on my set (I've been mixing for half a year now).

I made this with my Reloop Digital Jockey 2 & Traktor 2.0.1, I know a lot of you prefer vinyl over digital, and I will most likely agree with you, but since I'm a poor student I can't really afford those kind of things, I hope later on I will.

Well, give it a shot

Greetz,
    Joey

Quote Originally Posted by Staon View Post
    I know a lot of you prefer vinyl over digital,
    ]

I think most everyone here is more into the digital djing. Screw Vinyl LOL *troll face*

anyways, i mostly listen to just drum n bass and trance mixes, but ill give this a listen and let ya know whats up.

hi there & welcome to the forum!

well since i'm bored at work & while searching for the older trance mixtrape thread i come across to this thread, and soundcloud makes it even easier to just press play & listen....while not really my kind of music put i can give props to the mixing. it's smooth & tight..i'm not familiar with any of those tracks so i could not tell where is the transition to the next track. i think that's a big plus..keep up the good job!