Does anybody still use Traktor 3?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Does anybody still use Traktor 3?

I dunno, maybe its one of those things in the same way that 'purists' stick to vinyl, but I much prefer Traktor 3 over Traktor Pro or Traktor Pro 2 - it doesn't feel so much like an unnecessarily complicated Fisher Price toy. Horses for courses I guess.

So, am I the only one still clinging on to it?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Nevermind Traktor 3 there is a user called Steve Boyett that still uses Traktor 2.5 which is the version before T3 (i think hes still on T2).

Some people are still on T3. I dont see it as a purist thing though seeing as there were 2 versions before that. T2 and T1

Use what works for ya

T1.

it took me quite a while to upgrade to Traktor 3 because I was gigging abroad and T2.5 was so stable in comparison (at the time). I finally upgrade to Pro less than 2 years ago.

I miss the ability to record sets and then edit them afterwards. Also, changing the mapping configuration files to some sort of proprietary encrypted file was a mistake... was nice being able to edit the mappings in notepad.

i shure do!!
    Just A Biginner...But when my dubstep drops you balls will too
    youtube.com/officialdjbreezy

I used t1 till 2009

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Tech Mentor

I used it for 3 years until I upgraded to TSD2 just last spring. It was stable for me and I know I didn't even use it to it's full potential. If it is still working for you, thats good. But I noticed (maybe you are too) that it was getting a lot harder to find answers to your questions regarding that version.

I used it for 8 years none of the other versions really appealed to me at the time. Plus the filters in t1 were stellar

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Nevermind Traktor 3 there is a user called Steve Boyett that still uses Traktor 2.5 which is the version before T3 (i think hes still on T2).

Some people are still on T3. I dont see it as a purist thing though seeing as there were 2 versions before that. T2 and T1

Use what works for ya
    Sorry, Karlos, I've been using Traktor Pro since not long after it was released. I haven't upgraded to v2, but I haven't used Traktor Studio 2.5 in a couple of years, I'm pretty sure. I had Traktor Studio 3 but rarely used it because it was a memory hog and way too buggy. I'm very happy with TPro.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hey Steve, my memory must be remebering a convo we had longer ago than i can properly recall.

I must be confusing it with your thoughts on staying on T2.5 rather than using T3. I recall you saying that you were staying on T2.5 but that was probably a good few years ago.

Ive been doing this for too long, im getting confused in my old age

Tech Mentor

I have Traktor Pro 2, Serato DJ Intro, Traktor 3 LE, Virtual DJ 7 Pro and Virtuaj DJ Home 7. And I still use traktor 3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast