Random, but I need help! Mobile Dj's, What kind of speaker stands do you use?
    Tech Convert

Default Random, but I need help! Mobile Dj's, What kind of speaker stands do you use?

So my current speaker stands that i'm using to hold up my RCF 312A's are really cheaply made. I don't know what to look for when searching for new ones online and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction for which stands to be looking at. I've noticed these are pretty low quality just by the way they're built, and on top of that , the top of the pole (Where the speaker itself rests) is slightly bent in one direction from the weight.

I just got a pair of Ultimate Support TS-80. For some reason the silver ones are about half the cost of the black ones... they feel very well made and I'm very happy with them. I have never owned any other stands but I can vouch for these.

Ultimate Supports are the best you can get out there. They are worth the money. I first had their TS 80, and just recently bought a TS 90

http://www.ultimatesupport.com/product/TS-90B
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook