VCI-100MK2 Unresponsive jogs in Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100MK2 Unresponsive jogs in Traktor Pro 2

Hi guys,

Today while mixing at home suddenly jogs in my VCI-100Mk2 stopped responding. Touching top plate or sides sends no signal to Traktor like they're just dead. All the other controls were working fine - knobs, faders and buttons. After restarting Traktor everything went back to normal but after like hour or so later it happened again!

Anyone ever met with such a behaviour?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by spik3s View Post
    Hi guys,

Today while mixing at home suddenly jogs in my VCI-100Mk2 stopped responding. Touching top plate or sides sends no signal to Traktor like they're just dead. All the other controls were working fine - knobs, faders and buttons. After restarting Traktor everything went back to normal but after like hour or so later it happened again!

Anyone ever met with such a behaviour?
    You can adjust sensitivity. Just in case you didn't know.

Tech Convert

Well, the sensitivity was fine before, just the way I like it. I will try playing with sensitivity next time it happens tho and see if it helps... Also, I thought sensitivity is related only to top plate of a jog? In my case even spinning etc doesn't generate a signal.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by spik3s View Post
    Well, the sensitivity was fine before, just the way I like it. I will try playing with sensitivity next time it happens tho and see if it helps... Also, I thought sensitivity is related only to top plate of a jog? In my case even spinning etc doesn't generate a signal.
    How are you checking that "...doesn't generate a signal"? Are you looking at the "data send" led on VCI and the "ctrl" led on Traktor? If the data led does not respond, you have a hardware issue and should contact Vestax. If not, it's probably a sensitivity issue combined with your specific mapping.