Super long pointless story, just felt like posting

I dont know if you guys like/know who Emancipator is, but last night he played in a town about an hour and a half from my city so i went to see him for the third time. Ok for alittle background on the consequences of this decision, i had this morning at 6, Starkville being an hour and some change from my house, which is an hour from my work. Well i was kinda iffy about going considering id get an hour or two of sleep, but the coolest shit happend. When emancipator came up (its a violinist and a producer using a monome) they had tech difficulties and had to chill for a bit. Well i was up front and the venue wasnt too packed so he came down to the divider and just chilled with me and my friend talking about how we saw him twice at EF and all this and both of them signed my pack of cigs :eek: These guys have been a huge musical influence to me since I started listening to them about 2 years ago. Well this ends the pointless story, i was just super pumped to meet and chill with a musicial inspiration