Quote Originally Posted by AdamPollard55 View Post
a few of you mentioned knife party, so I should probably chip in.. since Ive been to 4 of their sets, ranging from underground car park, to warehouse, to a club and a 10,000 person venue.

its super hit and miss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0LFnkLUmjY this was the start of the best set of my life (potentially my favourite hour ever, definitely top 3). seriously mind blowing experience. perfect set. perfect venue. perfect speakers (funktion ones setup on the pain threshold, which is just what I want).

but sometimes they just don't give a crap. rob stands there with a grumpy face for 45 mins without even a head nod. gareth makes a few token efforts. and sometimes rob doesn't even make the effort with the tracks either, just playing bits of stuff randomly, and not bothering to create much of a atmosphere.

I guess when you've done as much as they have, some gigs just aren't going to get you excited.

The biggest indoor EDM festival of Europe was apparently not such a big deal for Knife Party, I was there and sadly one time they didn't even bother to beat match. If you enjoyed seeing them good for you, that's what matters I however was a witness to an hour full of fail.