Decks C & D won't work properly
    Tech Mentor

Default Decks C & D won't work properly

Whenever I press the deck c or d button, a the song selection menu comes up for me to pick a song. So I load a song to a deck but it doesn't go away and I can't see what I'm doing on deck c or d the menu just stays up the whole time even if I press exit on the controller.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Tech Mentor

Please help; it is incredibly frustrating. I am on 1.4fm and using the 3.6.4 tsi.

Also why does my layout change when I select the deck c & d buttons? I want to keep it at extended but it always switches to essential which I hate
    Last edited by rcs1113; 01-29-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Tech Mentor

Can anyone please give me some pointers

Tech Mentor

Seriously people? Nobody has this problem? Could it just be that I have a glitchy controller or something? Anyway I can reset my controller to defaults or something? I am about ready to sell this controller since, as strange as it may seem, do not enjoy troubleshooting every time I try to use the device. Probably would have had my money better spent in an s2

Tech Mentor

So this is really ironic but I was able to edit traktor so that the list doesn't come up! I feel slightly retarded knowing that it was a traktor problem and not a mapping issue... oh if only I didn't have work at 6am I would stay up all night mixing!

For anybody experiencing similar problems as I was: Make sure to delete the essential layout from your settings, that way traktor can never switch to it. I'll have to do some more tooling around to get something I like best, but right now i have the mixer as the standard when I press the c & d buttons.
    I also completely hid the browsing list from traktor so that it only shows if I press the down arrows on my vci-100.

Ahh, anyway problem solving like a big boy happy to say this won't be on ebay anytime soon and I'll finally be able to start do custom paint jobs like I've wanted to do for ages.