More chances to DJ in San Francisco
    Tech Convert

Default More chances to DJ in San Francisco

Hi All,

I have an event running every 2 weeks with rotating DJs playing a variety of EDM music. We have DJs using all sorts of controllers and software combinations!

The next event is on Feb 1st at Eve Lounge and I'm looking for DJs for future events too. The Eve night is focusing on tech house, deep house and more chilled out EDM.

I also have night at Harlot every month. The next Harlot event is Feb 8th. We are playing more edgy, gritty and harder style house music. Stuff to get you dancing!

If you want to DJ then please come along and introduce yourself. All the details are on our meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Electronic-Music-Fans

Thanks - John (Muopia Records)

http://www.muopia.com

Thanks man. I actually joined about a month ago! I am moving to SF soon and definitely wanted to check these out and be involved. What are the chances an event happens during the week of the 13th? I'm gonna be there checking out some areas to live.... any suggestions! Decent priced and good!

Tech Convert

The next Eve event is Feb 15th and is every 2 weeks. The Harlot event is every month.

I'll have a listen to your mixes on soundcloud.

I live in Palo Alto so I can't tell you the best areas to live in SF. All I know is, it's quite pricey, but it depends on your budget!

Tech Convert

If anyone else is interested in DJing then just send me some example mixes, it's that easy!

Tech Mentor

messaged ya through the meetup page. thanks!
    Kontrol S4 | Novation Remote 25SL Mk.I | Macbook Pro | Shure SRH750DJ
    Soundcloud | Facebook | iTunes Podcast

I'll actually be there the 15th. So if there a spot let me know! Otherwise I'll still come and attend.

Tech Convert

@guiltyblade - PMed you!

Stoked to get a chance to play out in SF. Hopefully i can get to meet a lot of cool people and make meeting new friends easier! Looks like i'll have to run my weird little mobile x1 and ipad set up though. At least it will be interesting!

Tech Convert

Last night's event was really great, the best turn out so far.

If you want a chance to DJ on Feb 15th then please send me a PM or contact me through the meetup website: http://www.meetup.com/SF-Electronic-Music-Fans

Tech Student

Default Greetings from Ft. Lauderdale Florida!

Just in case you missed the pm...

I'm very interested in your events, but as you see I'm here in Florida. Here is a link to my mixes: www.soundcloud.com/djlerue. Tell me what you think! I've never been to your neck of the woods and would love to fly out there.

Also I would love to brainstorm with you on possibly having or holding a sister event on the east coast, here in Ft. Lauderdale. Just kicking around some ideas...