Audio 6 crazy inputs, no output

Default Audio 6 crazy inputs, no output

Hi there,

I'm experiencing very unusual problems with my Audio 6 (so far i've been able to remove every problem by my self googling around) and I can't find anything at least a little bit related to my problem (wrong keywords possible).
    To the problem, today I was playin at a party and when I connected my Audio 6, the inputs did not show any activity on my Win 7 Laptop and my friends 2010 MBP 13" (i've checked the wiring like million times). After a few tries, the behaviour changed and the inputs and outputs went crazy! (see edit was probably set to 48 Khz)
    Inputs Red and manager show very strange behaviour (see second video) and output is only some kind of flickering sound (like when the latency is very low and the system is not powerful enough.
    A few days back the device was working properly, was testing the mixlr desktop App. Is there a chance it could get damaged permanently by a strong magnetic field (I have a strong magnet, extracted from old damaged hard-drive, attached to my money stash so the coins wouldn't move)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjLKsh4eqZo (short shot of Audio 6)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1eNNiZWKrk (shot of TS 2.1.2)

Edit (before post): Found out that at 48Khz plays (dunno if actual sound comes out, I'm in bed) and outs are not crazy that much, A input flashes occasionally.

Thanks in advance for your HELP!
    (Already posted to NI forum but I don't really know how long it will take to approve my post and actually get some reply so I'm trying to reach as much people as possible)

uhh, i think its fried mate ;(
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

But how could i possibly fried her?