Manchester/Liverpool/Chester/North Wales - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KS2 View Post
    Was this The Masque? Such a good venue.

Bfly, check out The Magnet in Liverpool and speak to Andrew Hill. It's just reopened and is very open to decent music and they've started getting some big acts on again, but they could be interested in something like this for sure. I reckon theres a market for a deep house night in Liv, and with a bit of tech thrown in it could go down very well. There's an abundance of 'bassy' type nights though (including at Magnet itself) so probably best to stay away from that IMO
    Cheers for the Heads up KS2 - The magnet looks a good, I will try and contact them. Do you know the guy?
    Last edited by BFLY; 02-03-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Speaking of the masque, apparently it's opening one last time on the 25th for the last ever circus :/
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Mentor

Move D is doing it for me right now - love his Fact mix and have been following his productions for years:

Tech Mentor

There's a nice little venue in Chester called Politik with a 6am licence (Private members = late licence however, they don't seem to be that fussy).

I am fom southport so go Liverpool/Manchester alot me and a friend Are all so looking to put on a night will be in touch with you

Default Magnet

I dj at magnet on fridays at the dubstep student night , BeatFeast , its a top little venue , but i think its pretty much fully booked all the time we're on every friday and theres always something on at least wed thurs friday sat and i think monday or tuesday there might be one night that has a free slot a few times a month , i deal with the promoter more than the venue but i can look into an email addy for you lot if you want, and of corse id like to get involved in anything bassy
    http://soundcloud.com/formido/
    http://www.beatport.com/artist/formido/291967
    Macbook pro 13" 2010 , Traktor Scratch Pro 2 ,Audio 8, Kontrol X1, CDJ 800's, Arcade Mod Technics 1200, Ecler nuo 5 mixer, Kaoss pad

looks like theres a few of us willing to do something!

Tech Mentor

How big an event is everybody thinking of? Just something to knock about and play some tunes for a laugh at or a small night with little expense or a fully promoted event?

I was just thinking something small at the start

Tech Mentor

YESYESYESYES

I'm based in Bangor but can probably travel as far as Chester. There are a few good venues in and around Bangor that we could use.

I was actually at a venue last night and was discussing starting a night there, I was told I could have the venue for free as long as I pay for security!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast