Traktor DVS Problem

Default Traktor DVS Problem

OK,

Another problem ive been facing for the past week. When i'm using turntables with MK2 Timecode (any control vinyl actually) sometimes out of random the track will speed up to 256.00 BPM and the only way i can stop it is by stopping the vinyl and switching it back to regular decks by using the S4. And sometimes it will read the track even if i DONT have the needle on the record, it will just skip around and even when im about scratch in the next song it wont hold when i hold the record and just move backwards and spazz. Whats the problem? Ideas?

What version of traktor are you using? try 2.0.3 it's the most stable release at the mo and it will be in your traktor folder
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    What version of traktor are you using? try 2.0.3 it's the most stable release at the mo and it will be in your traktor folder
    i have the most recent one.

Try rolling back to 2.0.3 and see if you have the same problem. if you do then you know there's something else to look at. If rolling back to 2.0.3 fixes it then you know it's cause the latest release is a buggy mutha fucka.

Roll back to 2.0.3
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Try rolling back to 2.0.3 and see if you have the same problem. if you do then you know there's something else to look at. If rolling back to 2.0.3 fixes it then you know it's cause the latest release is a buggy mutha fucka.

Roll back to 2.0.3
    /
    how do i go back to previous version

He's using MK2s. They won't won't work with that version. I have a problem similar to this when I use my MK2s on decks A&B. I don't usually have a problem on C&D though. You can try routing your phono inputs to C&D and see if that helps.
    Attack it like a savage

15" MBP | TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | 2 Technics 1210 MK2 | Kontrol X1 | XONE XD2-53 | KRK Rokit 5s

Tech Guru

Dirty needle or control vinyl or maybe your head shells wires are loose