Weird phase shifting in Traktor Pro 2.1.2

Default Weird phase shifting in Traktor Pro 2.1.2

Hi guys,

I've encountered some weird phase shifting in Traktor with this one track I have. I have two tracks gridded properly. I use an external master clock coming into Traktor. When I play the two tracks, they sync up nicely in the beginning, but after a while this one track slowly moves out of sync (I can hear it and see it on the phase meter). I have quantize and snap on in the options.

Any suggestions on how to solve this? Thanks in advance.
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Snap wouldn't have anything to do with this. Are you just letting them play or juggling cues or something like that. Have you extra double checked both tracks against the tick to make sure they're both gridded correctly?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Maybe there's an actual tempo drift in the recording?
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Normally I don't grid with the tick. It makes my head hurt . I have one track I know for sure it's properly beatgridded and I grid all my tracks to that track. Just to make sure, I've also used the tick. It seems that the grids are right, but the phase meter starts moving to one side, just by playing the track (no juggling whatsoever). I'm pretty sure that there are no tempo changes in the track and even if this was the case, the phase meter shouldn't move: it should just follow the grid...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"