Price for used Rane TTM 56?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Price for used Rane TTM 56?

I'm looking at a few of these and was wondering what everyone's opinion is of a good price for a used Rane TTM 56. The ones I have found range from $400 to $600. I am not paying $600, but that is the range I have found.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Tech Student

I've seen them go for $350-$500 on ebay and craigslist. I think it's all about timing and find the right deal. Stay with it and I'm sure you'll find a good deal. I'm thinking we'll start to see a good price point once the 57 users move to the 61 and the 56 users move to the 57.

It might be wise to look for the 56s instead these have better power cords and easier to replace
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    It might be wise to look for the 56s instead these have better power cords and easier to replace
    Plus they reconfigured the RCA's so you can use the Phono RCA's for other audio sources.

Bascially, you don't want a 56, you want a 56s.

I Have a Rane 56S Im About to Sell ( w/original Box)..Barely Used.. More of a Mobile DJ..Taking a all in one Controller is just easier. keep a Eye on the Buy/Sell Trade Thread in the next couple days..

The power cord thing is kind of a pain in the ass on the TTM-56. I have one, and got it used, and need to replace the damned thing because it's bonked. But in all honesty, it was worth it.

I picked mine up for $250. It needed the power cord replaced, and one of the transform switches replaced. I would go about $400 or so if it was in perfect condition, but nothing higher honestly, but that's just me.

It's an excellent mixer to get started with, or if you're into scratching. I can't name a similar quality mixer you can get into at that price bracket. Hence why I got myself one.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Guru

I was looking at the 56s, but I think the standard 56 is more to my liking. I don't need to worry about the cord because I wont be moving it around. The transform switches don't bother me because I'm used to it and I have a DJM 500 as my main mixer so aux inputs aren't an issue. I don't need Serato integration, I use TSP and love my X1.

I'm learning to scratch now and my PMC 05 Pro II just isn't cutting it anymore. I got it second hand and the fader is on it's way out.

If anyone sees any flaws in my logic please speak up.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Tech Wizard

Sounds to me like you have it figured out

Tech Guru

Just double checking that I'm not overlooking something.

Tech Guru

I grabbed one up for $430 including shipping. Excellent condition. I'm fucking stoked. I actually flirted with the idea of pre-ordering a 61, but opted against it and saved $900.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast