Traktor 2.5 - Question for Karlos S
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor 2.5 - Question for Karlos S

Hi, I'm just wondering how long it will realistically take after the release of 2.5 for a new Version of Traktor Bible to come out?

3 months or so? I'm hoping NI give the Bible team a heads up before the release date.

Probably will be a free up date (new chapter) to download. Not a whole new version.

2.5 is still in an alpha stage from what I've been told. However i since this post is more about the traktor bible then the software, i would like to add my vote for a new book on 2.5...

mine got ruined when a gallon of windex refill flooded my desk, so need to buy a new one and would like to not have to print out a ton of pages for 2.5 also... i would like to add my vote for an ebook version! would pay extra for this too

(reading + iPad= fun | reading + paper= homework| yes i know this is wrong with this world but please take my money!)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I would be surprised if there was a whole new book, but I've been surprised before.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Don't think the ebook will come out in the close future, it's their way to prevent people from pirating it.

If it's just a pdf update, I guess it will be release shortly after or on the same date since they have acces to the betas.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

No there won't be a new Bible for Traktor 2.5
    There will, of course, be the FREE PDF updates for owners of any edition of Traktor Bible.

You can expect the PDF's within a day or days of the software being released.

There are no plans to make an e-book yet.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    There are no plans to make an e-book yet.
    shame... tho i can see why. i'd buy that in an instant but haven't bought a "real" book in years...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Quote Originally Posted by RennYinford View Post
    However i since this post is more about the traktor bible then the software

Spam much? considering all your posts have the same 3 image links that are dead and linked to sites such as nicecarparts. info and bookunion.org...

thanks for contributing!

Quote Originally Posted by Louie_V View Post
    Spam much? considering all your posts have the same 3 image links that are dead and linked to sites such as nicecarparts. info and bookunion.org...

thanks for contributing!
    just an annoying bot creating deep backlinks to whatever sites it has been configured for... these bots are getting bloody annoying (and more clever)
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"